As we approach the first day of In-person blended learning, please be take note of the following:
1. Please be aware of your child’s Cohort. Monday, September 21st is for COHORT A only. COHORT B will be remote.
2.Although busses may come to your home, only COHORT A students should come to school. Please do not put your child on the bus if they are in COHORT B.
3.Before the start of school, please consider the following:School-based staff and students cannot report to school if they have:
- -Been knowingly in close or proximate contact in the past 14 days with
anyone who has tested positive through a diagnostic test for COVID-19
or who has or had symptoms of COVID-19.
- -Tested positive through a diagnostic test for COVID-19 in the past 14
- -Experienced any symptoms of COVID-19, including a temperature of
greater than 100.0°F, in the past 14 days.
- -Traveled internationally or from a state with widespread community
transmission of COVID-19 per the New York State Travel Advisory in
the past 14 days.
We are really looking forward to having our students in school with us again. We will do our best to make it a safe, fun, educational experience for all.