Today, October 13th, Alexandra from Ms. Amy’s class at PEC interviewed our new Assistant Principal.
Alexa wants to share what she learned.
- What is your name? Diana Rocklin
- Where did you grow up? Chicago
- What is your favorite thing to do? Cook
- What is your favorite food? Dumplings (Ms. Diana wasn’t sure so Alexa suggested dumplings as an answer.)
- Who do you like to spend time with? My husband
- What do you do really well? Paint
- What makes you laugh? My friends
- What is the best time of the day? After coffee
- What are you afraid of? Cockroaches
- Who is your best friend? Jeremy (My husband)
- Where do you like to go? The Beach (Alexa loves the beach too.)
- What do you love to learn about? History
- What is your favorite book? The Air We Breathe
- If you had one wish, what would it be? World Peace.